Friday, December 09, 2005

Kickoff!

First things first… the name No Revolution comes from a song by The Explosion. They are not, nor have they ever been, on my label, but the lyrics express how I feel about what’s going on in music today on many levels.

This blog is also about technology. I’m fascinated by it, and have always been a fan of using it to make my life as an indie label guy easier. So, NoRev (see how long it took to abbreviate the name?) will link to, and offer commentary on, various internet and indie music biz related items. My biggest hope for the blog is that it’s useful and/or thought provoking to those who read it.

Depending on the reception this gets (and as long as my ADD allows) I’ll be reworking the visual and possibly even adding other writers to the mix.

Onward…

No comments: